Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Time to Chat

Hey all,

Today's post won't really be a post. Steve, Flo, and I are on the road, checking out of our hostel in Plettenburg this morning and aiming to be in Port Elizabeth by tonight. This is day 4 of our road trip, and we've already done some hiking, canoeing, beaching, and, of course, socializing.

I'd summarize the trip so far, but I don't have time to do it justice. My next real post will likely come a week from today.

Sorry to disappoint, but the next post will surely be a healthy one.

Cheers,
-Andrew

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as though your road trip is off to an incredible start. I can't wait to hear more about it next week.

    Have fun, take it all in, and be safe my dear son.

    I love and miss you so much!

    Cheers,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete